A relationship is not just the bonding between two people, but involves may other people like mutual friends relatives and other. Sometimes you feel that you don’t want to be in relationship any more. This is the time when you decide to get rid of that relationship, but the biggest problem is that your mutual friends have to choose sides in such type of break ups. The mutual friends can be a touchy issue after a break up.
Just because you have ended your relationship with your Ex, that doesn’t mean that you have to change your whole friend circle. It is not necessary to keep away your mutual friends in the process of avoiding your Ex. Below are some tips on how to keep away from your ex without avoiding mutual friends:
- Never ask them to take either side. The small phrase ‘it’s him/her or me’ might be a great reason for losing mutual friends. It is lot easier to tell your friends that you want to move on after the breakup, and at the same time they can also carry their friendship with you and your ex.
- Ask your friends for some space between your ex and you. This means that you don’t want to talk to them about your Ex, your break-up or your relationship. Make this a ground rule amongst your mutual friends. They should know that only thing you are concerned now is their friendship, and you want to focus on it. Avoid the exchange of any breakup quotes or SMS, as they only give them a chance to talk about your ex.
- No matter how tempted you are, never ask your mutual friends about the current activities of your ex. This gives them a chance to talk about him or her with you again. This may be difficult, but you have to do this in order to get annoyed by the talks of friends about your ex.
- Always try to avoid to going to the places where you can expect your ex with your friends. This way you can avoid all that discomfort and awkwardness that you may feel when you face your ex with your friends. Make an agreement with your mutual friends that they will tell you about the plans of your ex so that you can make some other arrangements for yourself.
- Never try to avoid your friends after breakup. This may worsen the problem. You might lose your friends forever. But if some friends do not respect your wishes, try to keep distance from them. This does not mean the end of friendship. It just means that you need some time to heal from the break up.
- It is always better to have a break up in a very graceful and peaceful manner. But even it was a bit rough sort of break up, then, also you can ask your friends to help you in tackling the situation and moving on.
--Designing your own engagement ring is made easy now!--
You can select from 150,000+ loose diamonds and match your stone with a beautiful ring setting in the precious metal of your choice.